Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hello!


Well hello there! It's been far too long and I've got some big news - I'm officially Mrs. Molly Carr. After over nine years of dating, Ryan and I were married on a golden afternoon in California at HammerSky Vineyards. The day absolutely overflowed with love and joy, and will forever remain in my heart as the happiest day of my life.

In the midst of working full-time and planning a destination wedding (which I could not recommend more), I seem to have neglected this little space of the internet. To be honest, whenever I would think about it I would feel a pang of guilt because blogging has always been one of the ways that I find time for myself. It has always given me such fulfillment and been such a wonderful source of creative inspiration. I have found that blogging is one of the few things in life that seems like whatever I put in I get back ten-fold. So, now that the wedding is over I am going to turn my focus back to myself and in turn to this blog. Thank you for your love and support over these years, it truly means the world to me and I look forward to reconnecting with each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment