Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello My Long Lost Friends



I'm not even sure if anyone reads this blog anymore, and to be fair, I probably wouldn't either. It has been nearly 6 months since my last blog post and just a handful of blog posts for the 6 months before that. I know no apology is necessary, but I do feel as though I owe one to myself. I love Dreams in HD and feel like it made me a better, more well-rounded individual. It kept me creatively engaged when it came to cooking, decorating, and traveling. It made me a better writer. It encouraged me to improve my photography and photoshop skills. But most importantly, it kept me feeling inspired to constantly seek out the beauty around me.

Switching jobs in 2014 definitely took a major toll on my free time, and adding planning a wedding and decorating a new house to the mix...well that didn't help. Whenever people have asked me, "How's your blog going?" I would instantly feel a wave of guilt because I knew I had been neglecting my blog and more importantly myself. So, after feeling especially inspired by a recent trip to Paris and Amsterdam, I've decided to try to give it the old college try and get back into blogging {again!} I can't say I will be posting 5x week, and I can't say all posts will be filled with beautifully edited photos and collages. However, I owe it to myself {and hopefully a few dear readers that still remain} to give Dreams in HD another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment