Thursday, June 26, 2014

Travel Style :: Summer Sales


Steven Alan Eloise Dress {Additional 25% off with '25MORE'} // Madewell Mariam Sandal {30% off with 'WEARNOW'} // JCrew Polka Dot Scallop Pocket Short {Additional 30% off with 'HISUMMER'} // JCrew Silk Cami {30% off with 'HISUMMER'} //  Madewell Dylan Convertible Tote // Zimmermann Underwire Bikini // JCrew Textured Straw Hat {Additional 30% off with 'HISUMMER'} //  Madewell Chambray Shorts // Tory Burch Robinson Perforated Mini Bag // Prada Wayfarer Sunglasses // Crystal Mobile Earrings {Additional 30% off with 'HISUMMER'} // Turkish Beach Towel

While summer has just officially started {YIPPIE!!!}, summer sales are already in full swing!  If you have any vacations planned over the next few months now is a great time to pick up some warm weather pieces at a steal.  I personally know that I will be purchasing the majority of my Thailand wardrobe over the next few months...because even though we don't leave until February the selection will be limited and prices will be sky high {thanks to "resort" season}.  I'm especially loving this beach towel, these chambray shorts, this tote, and this easy breezy dress.  Be sure to stop by JCrew and Shopbop, both of which are offering additional discounts on their already marked down items this week.  Happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Those blue embroidered shorts are so pretty. I so wish I could pull them off. Unfortunately shorts and my thighs don't exactly get along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been noticing all the fabulous sales. And, I'm loving it!! <3 As for your items here?!! Want, want them all! You have such gorgeous taste!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks Molly! I am really loving J. Crews jewelry right now - those earrings are stunning. I love the looks of Turkish Beach Towels but have never purchased one maybe that needs to change - they are so pretty. I have a trip next March and I was thinking I need to get started on my wardrobe now too!

    whatsarahknows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nessa @ Living in SteilJune 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM

    Love your picks! I have been doing lots of summer shopping and taking advantage of sales. Those chambray shorts are great and I would definitely bring the white dress with me on my next vacation!

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the selection you made. Especially the earrings.

    ReplyDelete