Thursday, August 29, 2013

Korakia Pensione

Have you ever been to Palm Springs?  I have not and it is definitely high on my must-visit list {I have actually never been to the desert before!}  I know the iconic Parker is definitely one of the most popular joints in town {and for good reason}, however I am really drawn to the Moroccan-inspired dreaminess of Korakia Pensione.  From the gorgeous interiors to the bevy of serene activities such as yoga, afternoon tea, spa services, and outdoor movies, it seems like the perfect weekend getaway.

PS - Follow Dreams in HD on bloglovin' here!
 
Images via 100 Layer Cake

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Talk about beautiful! Can I go with you when you go?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - I prefer the Moroccan look. Looks beautiful and so much more affordable!

    http://liveitinerantly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly {Dreams in HD}August 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM

    absolutely girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly {Dreams in HD}August 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM

    hooray!!

    ReplyDelete