Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day to Night: Orchid Dress


I recently purchased this dress from J.Crew to wear to my best friend's shower and have already gotten so much wear out of it!  The cut is classic and flattering, but the punchy orchid color makes sure that you stand out just the right amount.  Pair it with a cute sandal and delicate gold jewelry by day {throw on a cardigan or jean jacket for the office} and with a statement necklace and heel by night.  If you're looking for the perfect spring dress I would highly recommend this one!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable dress! Definitely a great choice to wear for day to night! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chloe! i have gotten so much use out of it already...my favorite kind of piece :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those sandals. and the dress, I'll take both!

    ReplyDelete