Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hermes "A Sporting Life!"

The legendary French luxury brand Hermes has again hit it out of the park with their latest advertising campaign titled "A Sporting Life!"  The photos feature the brand's sportswear, accessories, and home goods set against the picturesque backdrop of Lake Como {which is at the top of my bucket list vacation destinations}.  I love how the iconic brand comes off as fresh and carefree instead of privileged and exclusive.  And I must admit, looking at these photos is making me that much more excited for my getaway to Italy in September!
Images via

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite editorial ad campaigns of the year so far. So fun but still so elegant.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Now I am ready too! I love this. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete