Monday, December 10, 2012

Last Days in Paris

 I am just now getting around to uploading photos from the last two days of my European Adventures {due to the fact that I literally took so many pictures I filled up my hard drive}.  Fast forward two weeks and one external hard drive later, and I am now reliving my last two days in Paris, holding back the tears because I miss it so much already!

My plane back to the United States was leaving out of Paris the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so I decided to leave London on Sunday and spend two more days in my favorite city.  I stayed in an adorable little boutique hotel in Saint Germain and filled my hours wandering around the quiet little streets getting lost camera in hand {plus a stop at the Christmas Market on the Champs Elysees}.  I was most certainly sad to leave, but I was ready to come home and spend the holidays with my friends, family, and Ryan {who picked me up at the airport with a bouquet of roses in hand}.

Photos from last two days in the City of Light are below:
 {The Christmas Market on the Champs Elysees including a frightening stall filled with little gingerbread men who looked like they were being hung}
 {The view from my hotel room's window}


{The gorgeous neighborhood of Saint Germain des Pres}
 {81 "Rue de Loo" - the home of Julia and Paul Child during their years in Paris.  It was especially fun being able to see this as I actually read Julia Child's biography ("My Life in France") while I was in Paris.}
 {Such a perfect sky}
 {Paris getting all dressed up for the holidays}
{Paris...je t'aime}

9 comments:

  1. oh my god! this makes me want to go to Paris so badly!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris, my how I miss you. What a great adventure we had. Thanks for letting me tag along Molly. Laduree...heavy sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, there is a Laduree in NYC. Perhaps we need to make a pilgrimage there.

      Delete
  3. visiting from designlovefest - love your pics, looks like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured Paris really good :) I am so glad that I can stay little bit longer.. ON my blog you'll regularly find some Paris posts...
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky, thank you for stopping by! I absolutely love your photographs of Paris {and your gorgeous outfits}. I am now following you and look forward to more lovely pictures. I am very envious you are in Paris right now...enjoy it!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos :) I love the one of the blurred lights. It sounds like you had a magical time and you were staying in my all time favourite area

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete